* Supporting Twitter.com micro-blogging service.
* Supporting Identi.ca micro-blogging service. (Using its Twitter compatible API)
* Supporting self hosted Laconica websites. (Using its Twitter compatible API)
* Supporting User + His/Her Friends time-lines.
* Supporting @Reply time-lines.
* Support for send and receive direct messages.
* Twitpic.com integration.
* Supporting Multiple Accounts simultaneously.
* Supporting search APIs for all services.
* KWallet integration.
* Ability to make a quick tweet with global shortcuts. (Ctrl+Meta+T)
* Ability to notify user about new statuses text, with KNotification or Libnotify.
* Support for shortening urls with more than 30 characters.(shorten on paste)
* Support for configuring status lists appearance.
* and other configuration options...
Kubuntu | Also available in official repositories
Archlinux | Also available in community repository