Just to get your started, here's just a few examples of what you can do with DoThisNow:
* Set your Desktop Background to change every 15 minutes.
* Set your Desktop Background to change for specific holidays.
* Play an "On the hour" chime.
* Take a Screen-shot and save it to any folder with date and time stamps... on any schedule you like.
* Display ergonomic break time reminders.
* Run backup scripts when you are asleep.
* Auto-insert any text into any application with a quick click of the menu.
Cron users: DoThisNow uses its own built-in scheduler. This means that you can try it out and use it without making any modifications to your cron jobs.
DoThisNow lets you do things. In more ways than you could before.
Download and Installation:
Ubuntu 32bit .deb
Ubuntu 64bit .deb