* Shows all udp, tcp, udp6 and tcp6 network connections in an automatically refreshed list.
* The presented information includes protocol names, addresses, ports and connection states along with host names and process information.
* The connections list can be sorted by any of its columns.
* Refresh rates ranging from 1/16 to 4 seconds, or no automatic refresh can be selected.
* Connections can be seen for 3 seconds after they are closed giving you the chance to spot connections that last very little time.
* The unestablished connections can be filtered out.
* Multiple connections list snapshots can be saved in a formatted text file.
Ubuntu packages (Ubuntu 6.06 or newer)
Standard PC (x86): netactview_0.5.1-1_i386.deb
64bit PC (amd64): netactview_0.5.1-1_amd64.deb
In the standard Ubuntu distribution and other distributions based on Gnome opening the .deb package should start the Gdebi package installer. Gdebi will install the package and all its dependencies.
In KDE based distributions, like Kubuntu, you will have to install Gdebi and open the package with it.