An ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image management utility.
Furius ISO Mount features:
* Automatically Mounts ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image Files.
* Supports the ISO-13346 “UDF” file system specification when using the loop mount option.
* Automatically creates a mount point in your home directory.
* Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
* Automatically removes the mount directory to return your home directory to its previous state.
* Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted.
* Mounts multiple images.
* Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
* Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums.
* Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images.
* Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually.
Ubunutu user can install Furius ISO Mount using command: sudo apt-get install furiusisomount
Packaman provides a 1-click Install file to install “Furius ISO Mount”.
Click here to download and open with YaST2 package manager to install “Furius ISO Mount” in openSUSE.
After successful installation go to Application > System Tools and click on "Furius ISO Mount" to open up the application