Here are some key features of "Furius Cipher":
* US Government standard text encryption.
* Supports UTF8 character encoding.
* Text can be loaded from and saved to files.
Ubuntu Users can download the deb file from here, double click the download .deb file to install.
Create a launcher for Gnome user:
* Right-click on the gnome panel (the taskbar at the top of the screen) and choose “Add to Panel”
* Select “Custom Application Launcher” and fill in these values:
Name: Furius Cipher
* You can also select an icon to use with the launcher.
* Click “OK” to save the changes
Click the new launcher to start.
Other Users can Compile from the source file furiuscipher-1.0.0.tar.gz
* wget http://www.marcus-furius.com/files/FuriusCipher/furiuscipher-1.0.0.tar.gz
* tar xzvf furiuscipher-1.0.0.tar.gz
* cd furiuscipher-1.0.0
* su -c "make install"