* Search and play your local music library.
* Listen to internet radio from Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo and Icecast.
* Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
* Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
* Visualizations from projectM.
* Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
* Trans-code music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
* Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
* Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
* Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
* Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
* Remote control using a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
* Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
* Queue manager.
Download the .deb file from here, double click on this downloaded file to install Clementine along with all the required dependency.
you can also add the clementine repository
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:me-davidsansome/clementineAfter successful installation you can open Clementine under Application > Sound & Video >> Clementine
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install clementine