linux poison RSS
linux poison Email

Need Entry for Linux / Opensource Blogs

Hello LinuxPoison Readers,

Need your help ...

The all-time top post of linuxpoison is - List of best Linux blogs but there are lots of blogs in this list which are dead or non-functional, so I am thinking for building the new list of blogs dedicated to linux or/and open source ONLY.

I will put this list on the separate blog page for easy accessibility.

Please do send me your favouire blogs ONLY on Linux or Open source

Thanks,
Nikesh


1 comments:

APC said...

This is rather a new Linux blog. The posts are my experience with Linux in daily life. I try to write about common problem which I face in Linux and the solution which worked for me. From my previous blog I have learned that I am not the only one who faces such basic problems.
My previous blog http://computerandu.wordpress.com/ (quite popular) is in general on computers. This is why I thought it is rather better to separate Linux topics. Hence right now I am working on my new Linux Blog: http://linux4every1.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails